Company and Position Introduction
Analytic Edge is a fast-growing Martech company helping businesses to make better marketing decisions. At Analytic Edge we imagine a future where marketing ROI is privacy-safe, simple, fast and accessible to all. This is what we are working on every day.
Analytic Edge combines cutting edge machine learning technologies and rich data sets to solve difficult measurement problems for our advertisers with ease. Our market leading MMM Platform Demand DriversTM allows our advertiser partners to do MMM themselves in-house, or make use of our hybrid or fully serviced offerings. Demand DriversTM is a cloud-based, automated platform that enables continuous marketing measurement at speed and scale.
Analytic Edge serves both local and multinational clients on every continent and in every vertical from traditional FMCG advertisers to the fast growing and dynamic ecommerce and APP-based/digital native businesses. We have a global delivery mindset and a work from anywhere culture.
To accelerate our growth, we have an exciting Client Service Manager position available for an analytics professional who is passionate about advertising and marketing measurement and helping advertisers do better marketing. This position is ideally based in London, but it can be anywhere in Europe too.
As Client Service Manager, you will be helping our European clients to make better marketing decisions. Advertisers are transitioning to privacy-safe marketing measurement and onboarding new measurement approaches in their businesses like Marketing Mix Modelling and Lift Experiments. You will be working with technical delivery teams to assist advertisers to adopt, use and scale these new approaches.
This position will report to our UK Country Head UK, based in London.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage advertising and marketing analytics projects from beginning to end for our European clients
- Build marketing mix models on our SaaS platform Demand DriversTM (all training provided)
- Train our clients to build marketing mix models on our SaaS platform Demand DriversTM
- Create results presentations decks with marketing recommendation for our clients
- Provide account management and servicing for our diverse client base
- Bachelor degree (or more) in Marketing, Statistics, Econometrics, Data Science or relevant field
- 3+ years of marketing analytics experience. MMM experience is a strong plus
- Understanding of media planning and digital media strategies and tactics is a plus
- Ability to work remotely and independently
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Good Excel and PowerPoint skills
What we offer
- A flexible, dynamic, fast growing start-up culture
- Flat organization structure where anyone can make a difference and all ideas are important
- An opportunity to be at the cutting edge of new measurement approaches and techniques
- An opportunity to fast-track your experience in the dynamic advertising measurement space
- Attractive compensation package
- A opportunity to make a significant impact working with prestigious global clients such as Coca-Cola, Colgate Palmolive, Mondelez as well as digital native clients such as ecommerce, gaming and app companies.
- The opportunity to from anywhere or in the nearest AE office