Analytic Edge is an advanced analytics company with a global presence. Analytic Edge specializes in developing products to solve analytics business problems and provides consulting services to clients in the marketing and customer analytics areas.
Our Analytics Consulting Services group has an open, full-time position in the Bangalore region for a Consultant. The consultant will develop marketing mix and other statistical models, and support consulting projects for clients on their use and interpretation to quantify what drives sales, and use the results to increase market share, revenue, and profit.
We have a fun yet demanding environment in which the right candidates will learn and grow in all aspects of a consulting business. Analytic Edge believes in the value of people and we would like to attract and retain talent who would enjoy a non-hierarchical and challenging environment.
- Post graduate degree in Economics, Business, Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Industrial Engineering, Quantitative Analysis, or related field
- Relevant experience of around 2 to 4 years.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills, with a can-do attitude
- Strong statistical and quantitative analysis skills
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of VBA, statistical analysis software with R, Python, SAS etc. is desirable.
- Collect, collate data received from clients
- Process data
- Analyse projects using econometric techniques.
- Compile results and prepare power point presentations.