Companies today have a vast amount of data available to help them analyze and optimize their business performance. While it is a valuable resource for companies and brands, managing it effectively requires having a robust solution and reliable processes to extract, transform, cleanse and load data for analytics. However, this is easier said than done for a number of reasons. First, marketers purchase third-party data from multiple vendors in multiple formats, and also generate substantial volumes of internal data. Second, there is a substantial amount of complexity associated with transforming disparate data into a continuous, actionable flow of marketing intelligence. Finally, efficient and effective data integration requires automation and data domain expertise, starting from the business solutions to be addressed.
Analytic Edge has a strategic partnership with Fusion Point to provide data management solutions that help companies overcome these challenges. Fusion Point’s cloud-based end-to-end Data Management Platform (DMP) includes data inventory and evaluation, database design, data acquisition, quality assurance, harmonization, hosting, monitoring and extracting. The system retrieves data from any location (on-premise, cloud, vendor, data provider etc.) and in any format (database server, flat file, Excel, API, custom etc.). The data solution can be hosted in the cloud providing all required hardware, software and administrative resources, and the harmonized information can be easily made available to feed internal teams, key business partners or external systems.
Key Features & Benefits
- Structured End-to-End Data Management: Offers a structured process for collection, validation, quality control and integration of data. Manages coordination with data source owners for timely ETL and development and ongoing maintenance of mapping tables.
- Data Agnostic Solution: The solution has no biases for one data provider or another and has a successful track record working with multiple providers.
- Flexible Solution: Offers expertise in both continuous and project-based data integration for analysis and reporting applications. Relational datasets/OLAP cubes are built for all analytic projects.
- Flexible Models: Analytic Edge also offers multi-year database integration and management and flexible hosting including vendor based, client based, or shared hosting options.
- Speed to Market: Custom data solutions can be up within weeks, feeding the highest quality data clients’ tracking, analytic, and reporting tools.
- Highly Scalable: The solution can cleanse, harmonize and integrate many dozens of different data streams for clients’ analytics and reporting tools.
- Complete ‘Storyboarding’ Solution: The data management platform, together with Analytic Edge’s data visualization system Knowledge Hub, provides clients with a complete storyboarding solution to enable richer insights and smarter decision making.