In today’s competitive and data-driven business environment, having the right analytics capabilities for real-time marketing insights and decision making is critical. While most companies understand this need, the dilemma is often about whether to build an analytics team in-house from the ground up, or outsource analytics to a specialist marketing analytics provider. With skilled analytics experts in high demand, the former option can be not just challenging but also time-consuming and expensive. Outsourcing some or all of your requirements to a analytics managed services provider is usually a faster and simpler option that can start delivering results right away.
Analytic Edge has years of experience delivering customized managed analytics services to clients globally. The company follows a three-step approach towards managed services engagements.
- Client Needs Assessment: The first step involves in-depth discussions or workshops with the clients to understand their needs, current gaps and pain points, data sensitivity and regulatory issues, proximity requirements etc. and determine the nature of outsourcing required.
- Onshore Strategic Assessment: In this step, the outsourcing opportunities are prioritized by ease, complexity, scale and other parameters. Based on this, the technology interfaces, skills and training required are outlined, and a high-level business case and roadmap are developed and presented to the client.
- Engagement Kick-off: Based on client approval, the engagement is kicked off with the appropriate solutions, infrastructure, resources, transition plans, risk mitigation plans and engagement model.
Analytic Edge offers a variety of engagement models for managed analytic services. These include:
- Captive Model: This involves a fully dedicated team operating as an extension of the client, providing long-term consistent partnership.
- Project Model: This model provides the maximum flexibility and minimum commitment with a large resource-pool working with clients on a project-by-project basis.
- Blended Model: This model involves a core captive team with additional resources from project groups.
- No upfront investment in analytics resources
- Reduced total cost of ownership
- Accelerated path to business insights
- Easily scalable based on long-term or short-term requirements
- Access to latest technologies and best practices