Company and Position Introduction
Analytic Edge is a fast-growing Martech company helping businesses to make better marketing decisions. At Analytic Edge we imagine a future where marketing ROI is privacy-safe, simple, fast and accessible to all. This is what we are working on every day.
Analytic Edge combines cutting edge machine learning technologies and rich data sets to solve difficult measurement problems for our advertisers with ease. Our market leading MMM Platform Demand DriversTM allows our advertiser partners to do MMM themselves in-house, or make use of our hybrid or fully serviced offerings. Demand DriversTM is a cloud-based, automated platform that enables continuous marketing measurement at speed and scale.
Analytic Edge serves both local and multinational clients on every continent and in every vertical from traditional FMCG advertisers to the fast growing and dynamic ecommerce and APP-based/digital native businesses. We have a global delivery mindset and a work from anywhere culture.
To accelerate our growth, we have an exciting Client Partner position available for an analytics professional who is passionate about advertising and marketing measurement and helping advertisers do better marketing. This position is ideally based in London, but it can be anywhere in Europe too.
As Client Partner, you will be helping our European clients to make better marketing decisions. Advertisers are transitioning to privacy-safe marketing measurement and onboarding new measurement approaches in their businesses like Marketing Mix Modelling and Lift Experiments. You will be working with advertisers and technical delivery teams to assist advertisers to adopt and scale these new approaches.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide overall account management and servicing for our diverse client base
- Manage advertising and marketing analytics projects from beginning to end
- Pursue individual clients or groups of clients through networking, meetings and other sales and business development tasks
- Contribute to thought leadership articles (whitepapers, case studies) and participate in knowledge sharing events like conferences and webinars
- Serve as the ‘voice of the client’ for Europe based clients during the product development process
- Support our clients to ensure a great customer experience while building marketing mix models on our SaaS platform Demand DriversTM
- Create results presentations decks with marketing recommendations for our clients
- Bachelor degree (or more) in Marketing, Statistics, Econometrics, Data Science or relevant field
- 6+ years of marketing analytics experience. MMM experience is a strong plus
- Understanding of media planning and digital media strategies and tactics is a plus
- Ability to work remotely and independently
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Good Excel and PowerPoint skills
What we offer
- A flexible, dynamic, fast growing start-up culture
- The opportunity to from anywhere or in the nearest AE office
- Flat organization structure where anyone can make a difference and all ideas are important
- An opportunity to be at the cutting edge of new measurement approaches and techniques
- An opportunity to fast-track your experience in the dynamic advertising measurement space
- Attractive compensation package