Company and Position Introduction
Analytic Edge is a fast growing Marketing and Sales Analytics company serving multinational clients in the USA, Europe, Asia, Middle East and Africa such as The Coca-Cola Company, Mondelez, Colgate-Palmolive and more as well as cutting edge digital native companies in gaming and e-commerce.
To accelerate our growth, we are looking for a Marketing Manager. This position can be fulfilled remotely anywhere worldwide. The selected candidate will have the option to work from home or from our main office in Bangalore, India. Please note that most of Analytic Edge’s Executive Team is in Asia and the position reports to the CMO, located in Europe so meetings will take place during Asian and European regular office hours.
As Marketing Manager for Analytic Edge, you will handle marketing efforts for brand awareness, lead generation and lead conversion, web site development, content curation/creation, and the development of sales collateral.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design content marketing strategies and set short-term goals.
- Create, curate and post regular social media content
- Manage company’s LinkedIn, YouTube, and FB accounts.
- Engage with the Marketing Analytics community on LinkedIn.
- Create and manage google Ads and LinkedIn Ads campaigns.
- Grow and maintain our contacts database. Create and schedule regular mailing to our contacts database.
- Work with our sales team to create and adapt global as well region-specific sales collaterals
- Maintain our corporate website with the help of your web designer
- Create and maintain reports to track marketing KPIs
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- 3+ years of hands-on marketing experience in a B2B role.
- Excellent understanding of B2B marketing.
- Proven track record in delivering marketing campaigns that drive sales growth.
- Accomplished at leveraging full value from marketing automation processes and tools
- Ability to remotely create and manage marketing strategies.
- Knowledge of Demand Generation tactics and Lead Conversion principles.
- An understanding of agile marketing, to identify and focus on high-value projects and then continuously and incrementally improve the results over time.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work remotely and independently.
- B2B Marketing
- Demand Generation
- Lead Conversion
- Content Creation using Canva, Photoshop or similar tools
- Experience with emailing and database tools such as HubSpot or similar
- Knowledge and experience with Worldpress is a plus
- Excellent English skills, must be able to write content in English